Dressing up your bedroom windows using Myrtle Beach window treatments is indeed a great and truly beneficial idea. Not only will it help set the ideal and perfect ambience for your bedroom while protecting your privacy, it also allows you to expertly control the light that comes inside the room and helps with more efficient ventilation throughout the room.
Here are some tips from design experts on which types of Myrtle Beach window treatments you should consider for your bedroom.
- Use silk for a romantic ambience – If you want a romantic ambience in your bedroom, consider using silk drapes or panels. Choosing those with light pastel colors will add to the romantic feel that you are creating for the room. It will also help you and anyone coming to the room feel more comfortable, relaxed, and peaceful. You can also opt to add tassels, beads, crystals or buttons to modify the look and make it look more personalized.
- Combine sheer and opaque fabrics – You can opt to use both sheer and opaque fabrics for your Myrtle Beach window treatments. The sheer window treatment allows some amount of light to come in while keeping the room private from curious passers-by. The opaque window covering, on the other hand, will help prevent too much sound from coming inside the room; thereby, allowing you to sleep soundly at night.
- Use floor-to-ceiling pleated window treatments for small bedrooms – If you have a smaller bedroom and you would like to make it look bigger and not feel you have limited and cramped up space every time you enter the room, use floor-to-ceiling pleated window treatments. Using drapes with large big patterns also help make your room feel larger.
- Hang window treatments in layers – According to most design experts, hanging window treatments in layers is the best way to add dimension to your windows and create a lovely and attractive focal point to your bedroom. For best results, use treatments with contrasting and complimenting colors. And for a whimsical look, use treatments with large and bold patterns for one layer and use treatments that are plain for the second layer.
- Add hardware – If you want to add drama to your bedroom windows, use hardware to accentuate your treatments. You can use wooden or metallic rods to hang your curtain. You can also choose window frames with stylish finials using crystals.
Get more tips on Myrtle Beach window treatments from AAA Blind and Shutter Factory.
AAA Blind and Shutter Factory
9 Hwy 90 East
Little River, SC 29566
Your partners in choosing Myrtle Beach window treatments for your home.
Category: Myrtle Beach Window Treatment